How you can help
There are many different ways you can help and get involved in supporting 9 Lives Lanzarote. The list below shows what we need:
(Please note: if you are involved in physically handling cats you will need a Tetanus vaccination – these last for 10 years so please check the last date that you have had this)
- Volunteers to help catch and trap cats.
- Vets or veterinary nurses who can spare time and supplies.
- Volunteers for fundraising events/jumble sales.
- Handy persons/woodworkers who can build the Cat Cafés.
- Spanish speakers for setting up relations with owners of tourist complexes.
Inactive Involvement and Support
- Make a Donation via PayPal – Click on the PayPal Button below.
- If you prefer to donate cash, please Contact Us and we will arrange to meet with you.
- Bric-a-brac and clothes for the fundraising jumble sales.
- Sturdy cat carriers that you don´t need any longer.
- Donations of Cat Food.
- “Services” Donations such as printing of pamphlets, stickers, badges/t-shirts for volunteers etc.
If you can help with any of the above, please Contact Us.